Remedial Massage & Myofascial Massage
We tick these boxes when it comes to massage:
- session is based on what your posture presents with
- practitioners who know their anatomy
- great at finding those niggly spots
- we love treating aches and pains
- each practitioner has been working for over 10 years
Fascia Cupping Massage
We may incorporate cupping during you session.
Massage spends a lot of time compressing tissue to break up stuck fibres. For tissue release, cupping, provides lift and hydration to the tissue. We find some tissues respond better to cupping, and some better to compression. Either way, you get the best of both worlds!